Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOPE FOUNDATION

Few days ago I celebrated my birthday, precisely on the 21st of june 2008, you cannot be a better friend, I thank God for your life and everyone around you. i posted a blog yestaerday on my blog talking about the pathetic situation of our young boys and girls on the street of Lagos. Nigeria.Prostitution, destitution, robbery, gangsterism, drug abuse and all the societal vices that is taking thier destinies away from them. I know something can be done by concerned individuals and organisations since our government, security agencies and even the church as failed in this direction. Jesus came to give life and to give it more abundantly. He came that the lost might be found. what can we do to take them away from the street ma, what can we do to take them away from the hotels, what can we do to take them away from their hide outs and give them the hope of the future. please you can leave your comment on my blog and please visit my blog on http://polygoncomputers.blogspot.com
http://en.netlog.com/Thesamie or send mail to polymee@yahoo.com or call or send text to 2348072921404. for your contributions thanks and God bless you

2 comments:

Activist said...

Happy birthday brova

The Activist said...

Why have't u updated? And again, u have not being visiting other blogs hence the low traffic here. U must be busy at ur end.